I still can’t find the painting I’ve been looking for. I know it’s here somewhere, but lord only knows where I’ve put it. I found some more old work, though. I also spent most of the day tweaking style sheets and researching and writing copy for the new website. I think my brain is ready to implodiate. I started with one of my altered books, thinking that that would give me a nice, finite test project. What I didn’t anticipate is how much better my scanning and correcting skills have gotten. Unfortunately, that means I’m going to have to re-do most of my older scans. It’ll be more work, but I think it’ll be worth it.
These were all done for a watercolor class. As you can see, I’ve wasn’t very good at it and my watercolor handling skills haven’t improved with time.
I did the embossing in high school. It was done with simple braided yarn, but I’ve always loved the way it turned out.
There are some anatomical weirdnesses in this drawing.